Saturday, November 28, 2009

The best hair line for curly & straight hair?

What's the best hair line [shampoo,conditioner,combing creme etc.]



for when i want curly non frizzy hair?



and when i want pin straight hair?



here's a picture of my hair naturally with ironed bangs: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/m...



Thanks for answering!



The best hair line for curly %26amp; straight hair?

Aww, you're so pretty! I love your hair %26amp; dress.



Anyhoo, I mix products, Sunsilk Frizz Ease (green bottle) %26amp; Tresseme Curl Care mousse. And for shampoo%26amp;conditioner, I'm about to try Garnier Frutices (sp) Curl %26amp; Shine shampoo and the conditioner, but I don't know how that works yet.



As for lines, I heard that Garnier works well (which is why I'm about to try it), but I haven't used it yet. I only use Sunsilk's creme, but since that works well, I'm sure their "threesome", as the call it, will work too.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans