Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thick curly puffy hair...?

Im jamaican and indian so i have very thick curly puffy hair and i would LOVE to straighten it, as of now all i put in my hair is mousse, gel and hairspray . The hairstylist here where i live have no clue how to do my hair. The only thing that will keep my hair straight is grease but i hate grease in my hair. Also when i do straighten my hair and use grease as soon as i hit outsides humid it makes my hair wavy. So does anyone have advice on what products to use? Also my hair use to be long but i cut it and it is just past my shoulders.



I have thick curly puffy hair...?

When you wash your hair, blow dry it straight and flat iron it with some hair lotion. Either way, the humidity will poof it back up. i am indian and black, and i have this same problem, and i still dont know what to do about that. But i blow dry my hair straight and flat iron it. Hope i helped!



I have thick curly puffy hair...?

Your using three things that is damaging for your hair. All those products tend to dry out the hair, and make it dull and eventually break off the hair. Try using Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion that should do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans