Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thick & curly, dry brittle hair.?

I have extremely thick long red curly natural hair that is extremely dry. I have tried several deep conditioners and everything I have tried will just improve it for one day. Does anyone have any suggestions.



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

when you are first out of the shower (do not use hot water on hair but mildly warm) seal the moisture in with some baby lotion (its cheaper than serums) or a good hair serum. Biosilk is great for your texture hair. I use lotion and serum. I also have curly thick hair and not my hair is soft and silky feeling... I got this advice from watching the style channel



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

u use some lime time u bath n wash ur hair with it.. it smell nice.. :-)



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

go to ur local pharmacy or grocery store and look for any of the following:



panteen



johnson and johnson(baby shampoo haven't u noticed that babys have the softest ahir and thats the most used shampoo on babies)



or any kids shampoo



any hair sray or creams w/e that say soft hair sometimes the stuff thats the cheapest works the best or mabey try to go to a place were they sell weird and diffrent hair supplies w/ brands not normally found sometimes tey work the best. =)



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

Dry hair may result from too much washing, harsh detergents, a dry environment, inadequate diet, or underlying conditions, such as those due to malnutrition or metabolic diseases.



Shampoo less frequently, perhaps only once or twice a week and add conditioners. You should also avoid blow drying and harsh styling products. If the problem persists, you should probably call your doctor.



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

My hair isn't like yours, but I do know what works for me. I used to use an all-in-one shampoo, but now I use Fructis. They have several types of shampoos and conditioners, and you pick the one that's most closely related to your hair type. They also have another conditioner I really like that comes in a small jar ("Fortifying Deep Conditioner"). My daughter also uses Fructis, and although she has totally different type hair than I do, it also works well for her. Worth a try!



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

Hi! I have suggested this once before. I was a beauty school student. We used a conditioner called cholesterol.There are many brands, the one i use is Queen helene. You can buy it at most beauty supply stores. They may have it at walmart,target even walgreens! wash your hair. Generously rub into the scalp, and all over the hair.I would put a plastic bag over your hair. leave the bag on for a while,rinse. I have the same type of hair,thick and i color it. coloring dry's it out! Good Luck Dorothy



Thick %26amp; curly, dry brittle hair.?

Try the trick in the source, it should be able to help your hair in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans