Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly, frizzy hair!?

my hair is naturally curly. it looks fantastic when i get out of the shower, but as it air dries, it looses it's beauty and i end up with frizzy, poofy wavy hair. it's gross. i have products (paul mitchell super skinny set and this paul mitchell round trip gel) but they make my curls look way unatural. i hate that look. i can i get my beautiful curls without the frizz and without the unnatural products?



Curly, frizzy hair!?

OMG I had the same problem!!!!



I actually use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo and Conditioner but the serum sucks! I wash every 3 days and condition everyday, leave in like 5 mins then rinse. On the third wash I use a clarifying shampoo, I use one from my salon but they sell them at any grocery store (i think pantene has one). My hair dresser told me that product build up will lead to frizz and drag your curls down, so the clarifying shampoo is necessary! Product build up is very easy with curly hair because of all the products you use to retain moisture.



When I get out of the shower I have to put conditioner in immediately to try and retain moisture! I am half black half white so I use Soft-n-Sheen Optimium Oil Moisterizer, which is basically a creme based moisturizer. I put it in my wet hair then comb, gently starting from the ends. Don't scrunch, it totally adds to frizz and don't twist up into a towel, also leads to frizz. After it has dried a little bit and I see its not looking like I want I add moisturizer to my ends. NEVER blow dry and try not to straighten it will make you a frizz ball when you go back curly!



Hope this helps



If your not biracial and don't need african american hair products there are plenty of moisturizers for all hair types just make sure its creme based.



Also the shampoo we use is good because it reduces dry time, since we shouldn't blow dry!!!



Email me and let me know what works for you, I might have missed something. Trust me I have just started loving (SERIOUSLY) my curly hair



Valerie



www.marykay.com/valerie.graham



PPS-STAY AWAY FROM MOUSSE, it may help define curls but they will be hard and ugly. Plus some mousse's contain alcohol which is drying. I personally have found all drying alcohol or not



Curly, frizzy hair!?

ok....so what i would do is buy curls rock by bedhead.



you get out of the shower put some of that one followed by mousse. the best mousse is aussie mousse+leave in conditioner.



its the best.



if you want to keep the hold, which is optional put in a little bit of gel if you want to.



Curly, frizzy hair!?

I use moose. Tresemme: use extra hold with a little gel for the summer days and a lighter natural hold in the winter. Or else you'll have the unnatural look.



http://www.tresemme.com/curl/index.aspx



Curly, frizzy hair!?

i work for a wholesale beauty place cosmoprof, that's were your beauty supply buys that Paul Michelle, these two are very good for natural curls (tigi, bed head) curls rock. and KENDRA curl amplifier. ask for them to your beauty supply guy he can get then for you.



hope this helps



Curly, frizzy hair!?

I like u unfortunitly hav curly hair but i hav to say i make mine look gorgeose by doing this-



use bumble and bumble curl concious



only shower at night



only brush it in the shower(and never while its dry)



wear it in brades or a pony tail wen u sleep



hope i sort of helped



Curly, frizzy hair!?

You might try using a little conditioner on it when you get out of the shower. That usually claims the frizz. Hope that helps! : )



Curly, frizzy hair!?

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans