Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

I have natural curly, bushy hair! I always have problems keeping it down after a shower letting it naturally dry without puttin anything on it and it frizzes and goes into knots.



I recently tried this curling serum that works on my hair when it is damp and hardens a bit and works in my style that I want. It is curly of course but it is bigger (i mean looks a bit like beyonce's hair if you know what i mean but a bit slimmer) I guess I could say it is puffy.



Can anyone help me with this? thanks.



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

Have you ever tried doing a Sinead O'Connor? Problem Solved!



X



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

I keep my hair quite long then I can wear it up for work etc.



When I wash it I use a very good conditioner and then leave it to dry natural, just before it is completely dry I twist it up into a clip. This acts as a huge roller and leaves it bouncy as opposed to bushy.



Try it , it does work.



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

shave it all off , at least you wont have the problem them



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

A really good trick someone taught me was to simply leave normal conditioner in it and dry it normally, it turns it into ringlets, pantene and fruictis are the best let me know if it works for you!



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

hair serum :)



...just a teeny bit tho.



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

use straighteners?



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

I have the same problem. Before I wash my hair, I rub a tiny bit (about half a teaspoon) of extra virgin coconut oil between my palms and smooth over hair and scalp, especially the ends. Are you near a Lush store? They do mail order if not. They have an excellent range of shampoos and conditioners. The solid ones with coco-butter are the best. I also use their solid massage bar (well they have quite a few but it's the one with aloe vera, jojoba oil and coco-butter). You have to have warm hands to melt in, then rub hands through hair. Don't over-do it though or it may end up looking greasy. They also have hair gels which are great for taming my wild locks-i use king of the mods, it's a gentle hold, smells great, isn't sticky and is actually good for your hair. Wear a hat if the weather is drizzly - that kind of weather really sets my hair off.



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

First, get a proper haircut. You want a moderate amount of layers, without making it fluff up even more. Get the bottoms trimmed "upwards" as to create curl definition.



Then products. Wash your hair, and you will have to use some sort of syling product. I've found that Aveda be curly mixed with their confixor does wonders. Divide your hair into four sections and apply the product without brushing it through to each of the four sections, kinda crunch it in. Then use a hair dryer, with a diffuser, on high heat, but low speed. let it dry. Usually if you sleep on it it tames it a little more. You should get wonderful definition without the frizz.



How do I tame my curly. bushy wild hair??????

Use ant-frizz shampoo. Toni and Guy anti-frizz shampoo is great. there are also some great 'perfect curls' lotions to put in your hair after you get a shower!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans