Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good long curly/wavy hair cut?

I have long curly/wavy hair. I am looking for a cute, trendy cut with layers, but I would rly appreciate some suggestions because right now I have no hairstyle whatsoever, my hair looks boring and poofy.



What's a good long curly/wavy hair cut?

awesome ..



mmkay get it cut to your shoulders a lil below and get layers and side bangss



What's a good long curly/wavy hair cut?

I have wavey hair and I got mine cut in really choppy layers with side swept bangs. It looks good if I straighten it or not. I really like it.



What's a good long curly/wavy hair cut?

My hair's curly, and I tried to get layers and it effed up rreeeeeaaallly bad, cause I'm a nappy-headed grapefruit. I cut it short, it's a little passed my shoulders now, and I like it a lot. But your hair cut and hair style really depends on your facial features. Try different styles that compliment the best of best features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans