Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP with thick, curly, frizzy, hair?

My hair is all gorss i dont know whta to do with it. i usally wear is stright but it ends up getting all curly by the middle of the day what do i do. i got some hair stuff but it doesnt help.. so can you help me?



HELP with thick, curly, frizzy, hair?

My hair is the same as yours, but this product is very THE BEST and unless you sweat a lot or walk in the rain, the results last all day! After you wash and dry your hair use it on smaller segments until you've done it to your whole head of hair. I have long hair to the middle of my back and I can straighten my hair in 10-minutes, so it really does not take long. It won't burn your hair like a curling iron because it is ceramic. This product is worth every penny it costs. If it breaks you can send it back and every time they will fix it for a flat $35. My on-off switch broke once but it was my fault because I dropped it hard by accident. Many places sell it but I got mine from this website:



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1...



HELP with thick, curly, frizzy, hair?

I have the same hair. I use extra strengh Frizz-eaze to prevent fly aways and keep the hair clean and shiny...as for the ends, find a good hair spray or use Sebastian's Flattining Fluid. Its excellent.



HELP with thick, curly, frizzy, hair?

you should accentuate the thickness and curliness of your hair. use a frizz free serum to make it look soft and shiny. then add structured curls by using an iron or curlers. your hair will look a lot healthier and not like you tried so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans