Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly wet hair?

I have straight hair, how do I make my hair look like curly wet pretty hair?



Curly wet hair?

only thing i can think of is to get some wet look gel on your hair while wet and really scrunch dry it with a defuser...



Curly wet hair?

put gel or mouse in it and flip over and scrunch it then flip it back over and mess with it and hair spray.



and BAM!



curlay hairr.



Curly wet hair?

It won't look as good or natural as on girls with curly hair, but...



I have really really straight hair and this is what i do. When I get out of the shower I immediatly brush it (although this is bad for your hair) then wrap in in a towel. After about five minutes it will have curled slightly. Then I Use a scrunching gel. I used Garnier Fructis Style hard curl gel, extra strong. Scrunch it through your hair- do not brush. Flip your head upside down and scrunch to add volume and to get the hair underneath. Sometimes I add a little mousse too- usually Pantene ProV, or whatever is around. Make sure to get all your hair. Put it back into the towel or put your hair in tight, messy bun at the top of your head. You might want to separate your hair into two buns- one for the top and one for bottom towards your neck so that both parts are curly. Wait about a half hour. If when you take your hair down it is how you want apply hairspray. If not, add a little more mousse and just scrunch. It should be good then. It won't last too long though so make sure you do this right before leaving the house or right before your plans.



Again, it would work sooo much better if we had curlier or even wavy hair, but we just weren't blessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans