Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

I have curly and frizzy hair and I was just wondering if someone could give me some cute hairstyles so that I can make my hair nice.



Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

Nooooo, don't do like someone said, NOT short... That will just accentuate the frizz.



Instead, let your hair grow long (if you like that idea, that is) and the curls will become more defined /less frizzy with the weight.



As for hairstyles... Curly hair looks beautiful just the way it is... Curly, not straight or boring :P



You can try whatever a person with straight hair would do... the difference is, the frizz / curl, will actually make the hairstyle stay put. In other words, say, this girl with straight hair does the same do as yours; hers will last for about a hour, yours will last all day!!



So, just have fun with whatever, really.



Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

one word, short



Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

i don't think theres any 4 ugly hair first of all; u have 2 get rid of the frizz



Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

If you use chemicals, or heat in your hair, you should apply a hair mask for the least once a week. For dry hair I recommend Wheat Germ by Salerm.



Hairstyles for Curly/Frizzy hair.?

Yes, I agree...I have curly frizzy hair once and I cut it short...It makes it worse...go long if you have a choice... it may be more hair to pick through but it helps the frizz factor... also never ever brush curly hair and use lots of conditioner but make sure you rinse out good so ur hair don't fall out... also only wash it about twice a week....over washing it or washing more then 3 times weekly will dry it out, and take moisture out of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans