Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

I wanted it drastically cut, right now its just below my shoulders when its curly, but i want it shorter.



also, should i get bangs?



i am willing to straigten it if i get my hair thinned and if it's shorter, but right now there is so much of it i can never straighten my hair in time for school



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

Just get it thinned and the dead ends cut off. Believe me its a big big difference.



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

if you have a good/experienced stylist, talk to her. But just remember that it is going to be a lot of work to flat iron your hair every day (not to mention damaging). Try some different styling product before you just go chop it off. Aveda has an entire line dedicated to curly hair. It's called Be Curly and consists of a shampoo, conditioner, and 2 styling products (one for wet and one for dry hair). Aveda.com for salons or ordering products on-line.



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

My hair used to be like yours. I don't think you should cut %26amp; straighten it. You'll damage your hair lots. I know how you feel though, sometimes curly hair can be a pain in the *** but you gotta learn to love it (: What you should do is get Sebastian Potion 9. That thing is like magic. Just apply it to damp hair. Then apply a strong curl mousse to hold your curls and keep them from frizzing up. After that, use hairspray and your done. Also, if you let your hair grow out longer, it'll weigh down the curls which will help get rid of frizz. Hope this helps (:



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

All you really need is a very good conditioner and a good straightener. Bangs are in style right now so go for it.



As a professional Hairstylist please believe me on this.....there is no thinning. There is layering and then there is thinning sheers. The thinning sheers to don't get rid of the frizziness much of the time it will make it worse and it also creates more bulk because the longer hair will sit on top of the shorter hair which creates more "puff"



Condition condition condition



When you are using a straightener make sure that your hair has no moister in it so that you do not singe,



always always start at the scalp and work your way down, but do not do your ends until you have gone through the whole head because people tend to go over and over the ends which causes a lot of damage. save the ends for the end.



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

be careful with thinning your hair. on curly, frizzy hair, it can make it look more frizzy. thinning creates shorter hair all over



the thinning shears cut every other hair. this makes the strands that it cuts, shorter, which causes, yes, more frizz.



also, be careful how short u go because your hair will curl up and look shorter, when not flat ironed.



when your hair is flat ironed, at bed time, wrap you hair and tie it down with a scarf. in the morning, just comb it out. it should still be smooth and flat. .if u need help wrapping it. let me know.



I have curly frizzy hair. I'm sick of it. Should I cut it?

I have the same crappy problem sadly..well whatever you do do not cut it...i made that mistake and it was horrible just grow it out a lil bit and the curls will straighten a lil bit



i also want to get bangs and im not so sure, i only have till monday to decide, im thinking of doing it and straighting them out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans