Thursday, November 26, 2009

Highlighting curly brown hair?

Okay, i have been thinking about highlighting my hair. However, i am still not sure if i want to. Im scared its not gonna turn out right.



I have dark dark brown hair and its curly like large ringlets. My hair is also long. But im not sure what color i should get. I also still want my natural color to show through so that my eyebrows will still match my haircolor.



aslo....



How will it look when the highlights fade out?



how often am i going to have to get it redone?



Is it going to ruin my curls?



what colors should i go with?



Please tell me everything you know.



10pts to best answer please please pleaseeee



And if anyone knows any sites i an go to to get an idea i would REALLY appreciate it



Thanks soo much



Highlighting curly brown hair?

i have dark dark brown hair too. i just got it highlighted. i got toffee and black high light and low light... i got thin strings of color everywhere. it looks wonderful. i have gotten so many complements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans