Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help on how to stlye thick curly/wavy hair!?

hey so i have always worn my hair in a pony tail b/c i know nothing on how to stlye my hair and since im going into a new school i would like to stlye my hair but the thing is i dont know how.



my hair is thick, frizzy, curly, wavy, and some of it is sometimes straight at the same time. can someone reccomend some products to use so its less frizzy and maybe a reccomend a straightining serum that actually works. and could you give me links on a site on how to stlye hair and stuff....



Help on how to stlye thick curly/wavy hair!?

my friend has a really thick cury hair also and she always wears it in a messy bun. just pull your hair not all the way through a ponytail and bobbypin it all over. put a ribbon around it and it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans