Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAIR! Does shaving curly/wavy hair change texture?

I have weird hair. The front most part is pretty straight with a few small waves, yet the back and under part is really really curly/ wavy and frizzy. I want to get an undershave (shaved sides and back) but I want to know if my hair texture will change. I WANT IT TO! After I shave it, what can I do to make it smooth and semi-straight (if not really straight)? Any shampoos or conditioners?



HAIR! Does shaving curly/wavy hair change texture?

Your hair texture will not change, as this is due to the way the hair folicles lie in the scalp. Try some sleek shampoo from matrix it will tame frizz.



good luck



HAIR! Does shaving curly/wavy hair change texture?

Save yourself the pain. I doubt it will change, so if you must just do a test patch and see. Here is a simpler solution...



Run, don't walk to your computer and order Mixed Chicks products. They are great for combination hair. It will tame the frizz and not be sticky. And it is an easy applicaton...you just wash and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans