Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly/wavy hair on girls?

With so many women straightening their hair, I thought I would post a picture of gorgeous curly/wavy hair. This looks quite stunning - what do you think?



http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Detail...



Her name is Tamsin Egerton. She is a British model and actress.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

Seeing women with naturally curly/wavy hair proudly wearing it that way is definatly suprising and intriguing. Those women have something more independent in their character. With so many women straightening their hair to live up to runway models and advertising campaigns it's refreshing to see people who are comfortable and embrace what they were born with.



Sometimes though, like the Victoria's Secret Dream Angels, women spend just as much time and effort into making their naturally straight hair curly or wavy.



So is it a question of a rarer curly haired preference, or applause over a woman who don't conform.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

I dont like it



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

lights were flashing before my eyes......*stunned*....................I... not feeling it....



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

My hair is insanely curly. I quit straightening it, because it was too much of a hassle.



I agree, she has nice hair.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

Right on! I love my wavy hair! It is beautiful! Waves and curls make hair look like it has more volume.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

I'm glad you admire curly haired girls, it's a breath of fresh air from the cloned hollister girls that I see hundreds times a day.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

I have naturally straight hair and I hate it and I think people with curly hair should be proud and embrace it! What I would do to have curly/wavy hair!!



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

My ideal hair on a woman: wavy up top, curly down below! I also like it hairless, too!



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

i love wavy hair with highlights, alittle wavier/curlier than that even, maybe just a bit darker. She's hot though



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

Looks dry and ratty. She needs conditioner. :I



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

That type hair is just awesome.



Mine is naturally wavy and curly and too stubborn to be straightened so I don't even try. Natural hair is the best I think, however yours is naturally is usually the best.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

people with curly hair are so lucky, i hate it when my friends straighten their hair its so beautiful the way it is.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

No, looks nasty, like the straight hair better, looks like she need a new makeover.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

i dont really like it... i have curly hair and i like it though. hers is just kind of frizzy.... very beautiful girl tho



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

With any given time, there is always going to be fads with hair. Now, it's with straight hair, that might go away sometime. But it's not always the same. Remember the claw, pigtails, afro, french braid. bun? We might look back one day and think we wasted all that time to straighten our hair because it was "in."



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

i love girls with curly hair! i got a perm just to have it but unfortunately i think Tamsin has too much frizz.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

her hair is pretty



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

I generally like curley/waivy haired girls, but I'm not sure I like the way that hairstyle looks on the girl that you asked about.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

Its really frizzy. it looks like she woke up to late and didnt have time to comb thru her hair.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

well i have curly/wavy hair and sometimees it looks like that but only when i wake up in the morning that is a pretty bad pic very frizzy! but kind of like my sis hair too normally very pretty



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

her hair is too puffy



this type of wavy is prettier



http://blog.joins.com/usr/c/h/chaeleesbs...



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

makes me feel better!...i have thick, curly hair, like julia roberts used to flaunt!..its hard 2 tame and just like every other girl, i straighten it...its good 2 know some guys appreciate such a rare quality in a girl!...



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

my hair is naturally wavy sort of like that, but ever since i got it cut short, straightening it is a must. also, i tease it out and use hair spray and if you try to tease curly hair, you get a mess.



her hair is pretty though.



if i ever grow mine out, i'm definately leaving it wavy



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

yes it is gorgeous but u know what they say girls are never happy with what they have if u have curly hair u want straight hair if u have straight hair u want curly/wavy



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

I'm learning to love my curly hair. Unfortunately I think Tamsin needs some product in hers.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

Sure it is pretty, but straight hair can also look good on some girls. It also gives the girl or woman a little diversity. I like that hair depended on the face the girl has. I hair big waves in my hair, but straightening it looks pretty too! I do agree though, it does look stunning, BUT only with some girls.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

yesss i have mega curly hair and love it besidesit takes to much time to straighten my hair : )



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

pretty face.



but the hair is horendous!



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

love wavy hair its so free and natural.



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

No it looks really disgusting and frizzy as hell!



Curly/wavy hair on girls?

um.....................wow................. the most discusting thing ever.ew!!!!!!!!!did she like ever hear of a hair cut??its soo bushyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans