Thursday, June 17, 2010

Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

I have a motsly curlyish,wavieish frizzy hair. Im getting my haircut today. RIght nows its at my ribcage. When i take a shower it sdries curly and frizzy, but then if i brush it it turns extremely frizzy and wavy. I have side bangs that i straighten evrday...if i were to get layers and a trim would the help the frizziness??



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

yea i think that layers are good for curly/wavy/frizzy hair because if you dont lik ur hair and think its 2 plain or w.e then u should try a change an layers would really help



take a look:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

layers r more for straight hair, but they can hide split ends and mayb keep sum frizz down



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

no i have wavy hair a little below my shoulder and i got short layers - the short layers made my hair poofy and frizzy while when i had long layers it was smoother, silkier, and the oils in my hair distributed better so get long layers, not short



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

Makes it easier to straighten , And makes your curlys perkier and fresher .



It def. tamed down my frizzy curl problem =) my hair-stylist reccomends at least a little bit of layer on the top for curly hair, nothing too dramatic .



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

ask the stylests... they know better nd besides ur paying them... just be like "i m not excatly sure how to get my haircut. wut would you reccomend?"



Are layers good for curly/wavy hair?

start using **hello hydration** shampoo and **pin straight** conditioner that will moisturize it and then will straighten it more, so it takes care of the frizziness and some of the curls. yes, you should get layers if ur hair is atleast down to ur elbow, but if its like to ur shoulders or something, layers might not look that good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans