Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly scene hair bbz?

the thing is..my hair is naturaly curly.



i dyed it black...and i straighten it everyday and put extensions in...so this is me and it looks like this..



http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd103...



but the thing is my black dye is not a browny red colour....my extensions are a mess and iv got no money.



im not allowed to re-dye my hair and i have blonde roots.



also..my hair is naturally really really really curly....i want it to look decent but i dunor how.



please help me.



i dunor whatt i should get it cut like or if i could pull of having it curly. ??



Curly scene hair bbz?

try scrunching it. it'll be a lot less damage on your hair than straightening. or just leave it natural, put a little anti-friz serum in it, but not too much because it'll get greasy. hmm, my hair is really frizzy and curly too and i use aussie mousse products and they work really well so i would reccomend them to you.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans