Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

Ok, so i have curly/wavy hair, its more curly than wavy. every time i wash my hair, no matter how good the conditioner %26amp; shampoo are, once it dries, my hair gets frizy. i realize that a reason why its like that its because for the past year and so ive been straightening my hair with an iron WITHOUT heat protection. so im going hair product hunting and i would like to know from those of you who have the same same problems with your hair, what are some good products that i can buy at a drugstore like cvs, for anti frizz, after shower hair styling so that i can start showing off my curls? i dont want any gels and such. hope u can help me!



HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

I have the same prob with that how long is your hair?



my hair is kind of short and i use mousse to make my hair stay curly and it helps but sometimes i don't put any thing in my hair. when i do put a lot of stuff and i have tried a lot of stuff like gels they don't work all that well so i have found that mousse works and so do other curling gels that help keep the curls in



i do hope that this helped you in any way



I live in maryland this is what i have put in my hair



Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse



Leave-in Conditioning Cream Curl %26amp; Shine



also Sleek %26amp; Shine Anti-Humidity Styling Cream



all are Garnier Fructis Style



HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

Ok there is freeze ease but I love biosilk, You can buy it at tradesecret.It is the only thing that works in my extremely curlely hair



HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

try the hair cream from the shampoo and conditioner u use



HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

Go with Garnier Fructis. It is inexpensive (buy it at Wal-Mart) and it works Great!. I use the Length and Strength Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I follow up with the Leave in conditioner finish off with the sleek and shine anti humidity hairspray. Also do not wash your hair every day. Every other day or every third day is plenty. Your hair will not dry out and frizz as bad.



HELP me with my curly/wavy hair issues!!?

My hair stylist suggested this product for my hair which is also wavy/curly and definitely frizzy. It has worked very well for me and doesn't leave your hair hard or crispy. I found that it works best if you put it on wet or damp hair (do not touch afterwards!) and let it dry. I've tried other products like this one but all of them made my hair greasy at the top and this one does not do that. This has been the best product I have used for my hair.



http://www.beautydepot.com/180064000021....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans