Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

OK, so when i get out of the shower and let my hair air dry and my hair gets soo curly its unbelievable. I have to straighten my hair every day to actually make it look decent. I have side bangs and if i don't straighten it then they just curl up and look awful. So, i wanted to experiment and try to scrunch my hair but it always ends up looking awful and frizzy. Can someone give me a step by step process that I could do to scrunch my hair? Also i have a question, would i have to just straighten my bangs while the other part is scrunched? I just dont want my hair to look to frizzy and I want the hair to look curly but nice curls. Not over powering curly frizzy hair that I have.



Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

It sounds like you have the same hair type as my sister. Try doing this. However, it may look weird with your bangs, so you might need to end up straightening them.



1. When your hair is wet, (do not towel dry) get LA Looks gel, the light blue one, and scrunch it on your whole head. Use a good amount of it.



2. Do the same with L'Oreal Springing Curls Mouse



Make sure you put the same amount on both sides of your head.



3. Get a defuser and defuse hair until fully dry. It may look funny at first. But once you sleep on it your hair should look more tame.



Good Luck!



Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

alright. i wouldn't scrunch my bangs.



you could put them up in bobby pins and it looks fine.



first you.



get your hair a little damp.



then add lots of hair gel to you hair and lift your hair from the bottom up with your fingers.



it works well.



when your done add some hairspray to keep it in.



good luck.



hope i helped!



Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

I have really frizzy hair, but mine is wavy, not curly. I always wore my hair up until I tried John Frieda's Corrective Styling Mousse (although I think it's also called Curl Reviving Mousse in some places). It's a mousse that you literally put on wet hair and scrunch a little. It takes away ALL the frizz, and styles for the whole day.



You need to make sure you put a little extra on the ends hthough, to make sure it stays, and if you style it before going out in the evening, you wake up the next day, put a little extra mousse in, and you're good to go, looking evern better than you were the night before.



If you put too much mousse in, you get the wet look, but if you are stringent with it, it gives you really shiny curls. Beautiful!



I normally buy it online, as my local Boots pharmacy don't stock it. Their website is www.boots.com, although I'm sure you can find it more locally to avoid shipping costs.



Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

calmin' down the curls, every curly haired girl nightmare. I've had curly hair for a while I used to straighten everyday until I realized how much of my life i was wasting on self image and it would be nice to have a little less mirror time. First thing I do it use a curly hair conditioner, it eliminates frizz and keeps your curls nice and springy. Also people with straight hair don't use conditioner because it will make them look to flat. So when curly hair people use it it relaxes our curls but not enough to diminish. When I get out of the shower I brush my hair wet. Then I begin to shake my hair with my hands to let the curls come alive. After this, with my hair wet I spray with hair spray (quite a bit). Try a few different frizzing products that are made for straight hair this will really help relaxing curls to achieve those loose sexy curls. Expiriment with applying products to your hair when you hair is wet instead of dry, this may take a couple of trys. I dry my hair using a defuser - depending why kind of curly hair you have you may or may not need a defuser. When hair is dry I found the best product its brand is KENDRA and it called "thermal styling spray" You can then use your hand and hold the desired scrunch and at the same time use the heat of the drier to work the product. This product calms curls and holds them. You can mold your curls to whatever you want using this. If you have really tight curls try drying your hair in a loose ponytail to elongate them. Then use the thermal spray to mold them like that. After this I go at it with hair spray - my favorite! Find a style that works for you. For the longest time I tried to do looks that my hair could do and try to kill my curls. Now I love my curls I'm not afraid to make them big and bold! My friends call me sex god because my hair looks like sex hair!



Good Luck from one curly girl to another! :D



Scrunching hair (mine is so curly and frizzy)?

Tips on scrunching hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans