Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair problems : curly!?

ok i have cute curly long hair.



the thing is when i shower, my curlys are down, and pretty.



when i get out of the shower, and stay like that without water on my hear, for an hour, my hair will POOF LIKE CRAZY, its sticks up, its dry, and it dosent look good. please help me. what can products can i use to make my hair look like its flat/curly like in the shower? im confused, i need stuff that will help me. i also hate straightening my hair, i love my curls help me!



Hair problems : curly!?

put anti frizz and shine serum in your hair also put leave in conditioner in your hair right when you get out of the shower!



Garnier Fructis has awesome products and they smell so good!



Hair problems : curly!?

Hello Hydration%26amp;Totally Twisted from the Herbal Essences line.



The mousse especially from T.T.



The conditioner from H.H.



Hair problems : curly!?

just use some mouse. or when if you blow dry your hair. use a brush head to it. it helps when you use conair. it has alot of things like that!



Hair problems : curly!?

go to naturallycurly.com its wonderful :]



Hair problems : curly!?

Any mousse is great....just like put some in your hand and each individual curl you run the mousse down it. You should get hair spray so the gorgeous style will hold. Good Luck %26lt;33



Hair problems : curly!?

i use pantene pro-v mousse after i get out of the shower and towel dry my hair. just scrunch it to get it all through out. when it dries it still looks like it's wet and really curly. i've had people ask me if i just got out of the shower and i'm like no it's completely dry i just use mousse! also try a leave in conditioner twice a week to help with dryness and fly aways. hope this helps :)



Hair problems : curly!?

I know exactly what you mean I have the same problom there is a gel that when you put it in while you are combing your hair it will allow your hair to stay curly and look wet as your hair drys. It is Conair's wet and wild hair gel.



Hair problems : curly!?

use professional products . if your hair texture is thick i would suggest that you get sleek look form matrix it comes in a orange bottle get the shampoo and cond. you will also need an anti frizz . also use a cream for curles. if your hair is fine texture just get a professional products from a salon. use a spray for curles . put the styling aids in your hair when it wet. let it air dry and do not brush or pick your hair. if you do it will get big



Hair problems : curly!?

I also have cute curly hair=) Use the conditioner from Herbal Essences Hello Hydration line. It tames your hair and defines it after use come from the shower, pat the towel around your hair, and then add a bit of hair lotion, I recommend blue magic hair and scalp conditioner. That should do the job. My hair was really crazy/poofy/and dry and when I started using those two products my hair is just so beautiful and tame, and it's never dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans