Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly/thick hair trouble!?

Hey. I'm 15 and mexican/american (I look mostly white). My hair is naturally VERY thick and curly. It takes me about an hour to straighten it well and whenever i leave it curly (which is often) i have to put A LOT of hairspray, gel, mouse...you name it. I hate the look of having my hair hard and plastered down, but that seems to be the only way i can style it without it poofing out and becoming a frizy mess =/ I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some cute, not to difficult hairstyles that i can use. THANK YOU SO MUCH :D



Curly/thick hair trouble!?

have the hairstylist thin it out. that is what my sister has to do otherwise it looks like a fuzzy red afro! LOL!



or you can put it up into a ponytale..that works too...



GOOD LUCK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans