Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly hair conditioner?

A friend turned me on to this: Instead of rinsing out the conditioner use just a pea-size amount (more or less depending on hair length), massage thruout the hair, comb through then scrunch. It leaves my hair soft, curls defined and bouncy, and no frizz. Must use only the minimum amount necessary to comb thru. Works better than any leave-in cond.



Anyone else doing this??



Curly hair conditioner?

Works well, but would not do this every day, conditioner tends to attract dust/dirt in the air and builds up, is harder to wash out when shampooing.....what I like to do is massage conditioner into my scalp before I step in the shower, let it react with the heat (don't get your hair wet right away) and then after I am through soaping and rinsing get my hair wet and use just a tidbit of shampoo to get the remainder of the conditioner out). My hair is naturally curly and very difficult to control, this works well for me without leaving a residue to attract dust and so forth. Very important for me as my workplace is quite dusty.....hope this helps, enjoy your weekend...p%26amp;l...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans