Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly Hair! Help?

Okay, I am having a little problem. You see, I have been getting perms to make my hair straight since my mother couldn't deal with my hair when I was little. After my last trip to the salon back in Feb., the beautician that was doing my hair completely fried it, and now my hair is completely damaged. I decided two months ago to try to go natural... and ugh... I do not know.. I am not having my doubts. When I was little before I got my first perm (age 8), my hair was wavy (I am Jamaican). Now, three inches of my new growth are telling me a different story... instead of wavy, it is now wirey and extremely springy! It barely looks like a curl or even a wave. I mean, sure it looks like a mini way wear it sprouts out of my head, but besides that, it is a tight wirey ugly thingie! What kind of hair is this? I am confused because I naturally have wavy hair. Should I just perm it again? If it turns out like an afro I think that I am going to cry myself to sleep.



P.S. Although, the short parts of my hair turn out to be big curls that are not wirey at all... I think that my hair is possessed.



Curly Hair! Help?

DO NOT PERM IT FOR AWHILE...instead, get the hair that looks fried cut off, there is nothing that can fix this except for alot of time and money..., have you tried a hair straightener to make your hair straight? or permanent straightening? re-perming your hair now will make it more damaged, and you may have to end up cutting it all off, give your hair good doses of conditioning treatments, get the fried hair cut off, and leave the perm till most of the last one has grown out....you can use a hair straightener in the mean time, or hunt down hair products that are made especially for your natural type of hair to control the curls.



Curly Hair! Help?

Hi! Dont worry there's plenty of remedy now. As long as you save for the cost. Have you try rebonding it using lor'eal product. It wont damaged your hair. Promised ! Hey Lor'eal did not pay me for this but i personally have tried it and its worth the cost and from there be sure to take care of your hair. Have your weekly hot oil treament or if you are into cost cuttng you can purchase a medicine for hot oil and go to the parlor inform them that you have your own medicine pay only for the labor. There are some saloon that allows it. Shampoo your hair every other day but if you want to wash it daily use conditioner. I hope i was able to enlighten you in some aspect.



Curly Hair! Help?

go for japonaise brushing n do treat it 2 to 3 times a year. believe me it's works.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans