Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly, frizzy hair?

So I have naturally curly and frizzy hair.



I want my hair to be pin straight.



I straighten it every morning, but the heat outside makes it curly again.



I can't make it to my bus stop without it getting curly again.



Help?



Curly, frizzy hair?

i use this stuff by maxxius called sleak and shine...it work i also have the maxxius straightener for about $80 it works awesome and worth the cost.



Curly, frizzy hair?

get it chemically straighted at the salon



Curly, frizzy hair?

You need to use bio silk or any anti frizzing sir um or spray. Then use a hot hot iron..make sure that you are really straightening your hair. Are you just using a blow dryer? that might be the reason why. I use hot tools brand straightener and I run the iron over my hair 2-3 times. It's real silky****



Curly, frizzy hair?

try using aussie products.



hair gel



%26amp;



hair spray



(any brand but aussie is amazing!)



(and sunsilk shampoo is awesome)



Curly, frizzy hair?

use a mousse, like when you get out of the shower towel dry it and then put on the mousse it should stay curly.



or get it chemicly straightend



Curly, frizzy hair?

Start with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Let your hair air dry as much as you can. If you have to use a hair dryer, after you towel dry, use paper towels to blot as much water as you can from your hair and use the lowest heat setting (even if this means getting up and hour earlier). At least once a week, use a deep conditioner. I use and recommend Framesi Options Hair Products. These are the only products I use and sell at my salon. I use and recommend the CHI flat iron by Farouk. Be sure to use a product designed to protect your hair from repeated contact with the heat of the straightener, no matter what brand of flat iron you use. Options WIO Straight Balm by Framesi is the best I've ever used. Hope the information helps.



Curly, frizzy hair?

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans