Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have super curly, frizzy hair and i want jessica simpson hair extentions, should i get curly or st

The clip in extentions comes in straight and curly. What I want to know is should I get the Straight extentions and then just straighten my hair everyday? Or should I get the curly extentions. The problem is with the curly ones my hair is supper frizzy so i dont think it will ever look right. But would it look okay if my hair is chin-length and straightened with the curly extentions, because thats what it looks like Jessica Simpson did in the pictures? Help please.



I have super curly, frizzy hair and i want jessica simpson hair extentions, should i get curly or straight?

straight but i wouldnt reccomend jessica simpsons extensions THEY SUCK!! it looks fake



I have super curly, frizzy hair and i want jessica simpson hair extentions, should i get curly or straight?

curly duh all straight hair looks to dull somtimes so curls make it give you a better look with just jeans and a tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans