Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good curly hair products that....?

Weigh your hair down?? Yess I want it to weight my hair down. Becuse my hair is long doq to my waist, but with all the curls, my hair looks almost shoulder length and I dont want it to look that way... What can I use to weigh it down some? I bought some miss jessies but am going to try it in tha morning....



Good curly hair products that....?

In order to weigh your hair down to make it look longer, the product would have to be so heavy it would make your hair look greasy. Try using a straightening iron to help relax your hair. Be sure to use a good leave-in conditioner, like Aussie Dual Personality, to protect your hair from the heat of the iron. You don't have to take all the waves out, just enough to get the length you want. If you're looking for truly straight hair, you might consider getting it professionally straightened.



Good curly hair products that....?

thn try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans