Thursday, June 17, 2010

For A Black Female with curly/wavy hair?

Whats the best OTC products I can use for my hair when naturally curly and wavy. Then when I want to straighten it NO Perms. They reverse my hair making it nappy. But Shampoos, Conditoners, heating treaments or something and also a good protein treatment. Any advice or tips?



For A Black Female with curly/wavy hair?

I use Garnier Frustice Sleek and Shine shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. it works really well for my hair. It keeps it feeling silky.



I want to check to make sure that you're using a relaxer, not a perm to straighten your hair. If you're using a perm that would explain why it doesn't do what you want it to do. African Pride and Pink Oil make really good no lye relaxers. If you've never used a relaxer and want to start with something that's less harsh on your hair use Just For Me. It's meant for kids if their parents relax their hair like my mom did for us.



The best thing I can do for my hair to straighten it is to comb it out with conditioner in it. After rinsing while it's still a little wet I put my hair into two pony tails which dry over night. Though the more you divide your hair into the better. Then using a flat iron to straighten it along with a hair product like Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray works wonders.



I know it sounds like a lot of effort but it's really not. It takes me less than 15 minutes to straighten, and maybe 10 mins the night before to plait it.



For A Black Female with curly/wavy hair?

TO BE HONEST I STRONGLY SUGGEST JUST TRYING SOME PRODUCTS FOR YOURSELF AND SEE HOW IT WORKS IN YOUR OPINION



For A Black Female with curly/wavy hair?

OK....im not african american..im BASC...but i have really wave/curly hair and i use a lot of stuff that works good but its really expensive...for shampoo and conditioner i use MATRIX for curly (green bottle) or MATRIX for straight (orange bottle)...for after shower to make ur hair shine and curly beautifully get this stuff called FAST FOOD...it is a cream in a pump bottle...then after the fast food put in this sculputre gel in a tanish bottle! and YOUR ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans