Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly/Wavy hair help please?

ok well for you guys who have seen Cheaper by the Dozen 2.... well Carmen Electra who plays the rich guys wife you know how her hair is kinda wavy and curly how do they get that style. I know you do it with a curling iron but what size curling iron and whenever I curl my hair it comes out completely curly not in soft waves like how her hair is. Does anyone know how to do your hair like that?



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

It's probably a large wave crimping iron in which you do not wrap the hair around it you just keep going to new section of hair starting where you left off. :-)



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

You have to use the LARGE rod curling iron.



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

no idea



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

maybe if u google it you will know



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

me too have wavy hair but i make it straight ,dont like it. my hair is too much and very black!



Curly/Wavy hair help please?

Use a large, round curling iron. Use styling spritz on each strand that you curl. Spray, curl, spray, curl, etc...until you curl all your hair. The curls will relax once you run your fingers through it. I use a little bit of Biosilk on my hair; just a dab, it's greasy, while running my fingers through it. Once it is soft looking; wavy, instead of really curly, I spray it with hairspray. It's wavy, still soft, and smells great. It is worth the time and effort to have your hair looking beautiful. I have worn my hair like this for a while. Everyone loves it, comments on it. It may take a while to do, but it's worth it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans